Design Build Manager
Bachelor degree. 2+ years of experience. M-F 9am to 5pm.
- Landscape Installation.
- Maximize the aesthetic feature of structures or surrounding land to improve energy efficiency.
- Create landscapes to minimize water consumption.
- Use knowledge of irrigation, grading, plant & sod techniques.
- Inspect landscape work to ensure compliance w/ specifications, approve quality of materials & work & advise client & construction personnel.
- Financial management & profitability goals.
- Prepare graphic representations of proposed plans / designs.
- Compile & analyze data on conditions, location, drainage, location of structures for environmental reports & landscaping plans.
- Plant Identification & design skills.
- Ability to read & execute work.
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word.
Send resume to:
78 Main Street, Unit 13
Sag Harbor, NY 11963